SSS-Class Revival Hunter

When I first started reading this didn't think I'd feel any type of serious emotion with it. But man chapter 15 actually made me shed some tears.

Zqz

If your contemplating reading this jus do it it’s extremely enjoyable imo.

I 99.9% sure he doesn't, but if he dares to make the wrong choice, I'm dropping this😹

Tbh he doesn’t need to go to the floor 99 in one go, since he’s basically immortal he doesn’t have to fear dying while climbing the rest of the floors. Plus right now there’s no way he’s strong enough to complete the floor 99, he would be killed on the spot again and again and again. On the contrary, by climbing the floor normally he would slowly get stronger and once he reaches floor 99 he should be strong enough to complete it without dying too often.

It's amazing! Almost as good as solo levelling! I wonder how the old man Marcus looked when he was younger... He was probably a hottie...

This is getting really interesting...

I really appreciate how many unique scenarios this story sets up; it's a lot more entertaining than the usual 'clear dungeons and level up' stories. This is really getting to be one of my favorite action comics.

Thanks so much to the translators for your great work.

But if they were choosing rewards one by one, wouldn't that mean that it was
the 10th place who chose the demon king's reward? Cus if it was someone else then it'd mean that the person who's below them in ranking would notice.
Or am I misunderstanding something?

(it's just a theory but I marked it as a spoiler just in case)

Users who are viewing this thread