SSS-Class Revival Hunter

@Kaiju for him it wasn't 4000 days. He killed himself almost everytime after he awoke. Not much time passed for him.

Fed-Kun's army
Guys, watch the Code Geass sequel movie. It actually shows and ingenious way to kill someone with 24 hour regression abilities.

@Kaiju well, think of it another way. That guy is an ass who/could kill anyone. If you let him live, what happens if he ends up figuring out you have the same skill and does exactly that to kill you before you get the skill. Even if it means going back a day or two before he had obtained it.
Better make sure he dies without knowing that you copied his skill. I actually thought it would end up more confusing. If both revert 24hours back, both know the others attack/killing attempt.

I honestly don't know if he is really dead or just pretends for now. Could have lied about the date, too.

Okay for those who’re looking for a good manhwa. This Is it. The novel is really good but is finished but translation is not complete. This is highly recommended if you’re looking for something different

Come on the story might be good, and from comments here seems to be, but the beginning is almost indefensibly weak. He has no convincing justification to kill the Flame Emperor. If it was for revenge it would be paper thin but you might believe it. But he's going back to kill him because the Flame Emperor is "Evil" and might kill someone else? I don't buy it.

There's also no way for the Flame Emperor to find out he has the same reversion skill as him because it only triggers when one of them is killed. If MC kills FE on Day 1 then FE goes back to Day 0 and knows the MC tried to kill him. He kills the MC (who has no knowledge of Day 1) on Day 0. MC goes back to Day -1, where FE has no knowledge of Day 0 or 1. They can basically never figure out one anothers reversion skill.

That said I would be unsurprised to find out in Chapter 5 that the MC killing FE actually gives hi the reversion skill. Which would create a really weird timeline. Actually the timeline is already fucked because everytime one of them goes back in time from being killed and changes their future then they would have never gone back in time because they were never killed. Hello Paradox! Maybe the novel explains it more, alternate timelines would be the easy out.

@bakauguu I don't think there is anyway for FE to know that the MC stole his skill unless he tells him, and MC doesn't even know what impact him killing FE has on the future

Interesting. Reading the novel right now. It will go to shit soon or later like all webnovels/LNs, but it's enjoyable for now.

Users who are viewing this thread