SSS-Class Revival Hunter

Group Leader
@Szerwonyskarabeusz17 nah, it's not the English. It's the Korean. They have translation mistakes, not grammar mistakes. Asura's PR can work their ass off, but it wouldn't be enough to cover for incompetent TL. Though it might be the other way round and PR changing TL so much it made no sense anymore.

The most obvious would be chapter 16, near the end with the cat.

Reapers:
Code:
I heard she was obsessed with cats, but this is impressive acting.
Shortened: she's a cat lady pretending to be a cat.

Asura:
Code:
The person in the cat is supposed to be a lunatic. What amazing acting.
Shortened: she's mental and pretending to be normal.

I gave up reading Asura after that. There were a number of other points that left me confused in the previous chaps too, but that really stuck in memory.

I know that this is done for story but theoretically he could do a day of training, kill himself, and repeat that until he’s the most powerful in the world, and he only did it in what seems like one day for other people, he could theoretically become god in one day to other people, that’s just me screwing around with the physics of his abilities though I don’t know if it would actually work

Looks interesting and 27 chapters already! Which one do you guys recommend or are the TL quality the same?

Aggregator gang
A 9-Star rating... It’s very rare for a series of this genre to have such a high rating, and in this case it’s completely deserved. One of my favorite up-and-coming series atm

A 9-Star rating... It’s very rare for a series of this genre to have such a high rating, and in this case it’s completely deserved. One of my favorite up-and-coming series atm
Lol!! Its rare?? More like its the trend. Its very rare for any series to have 9 rating, but the easiest way is to be a villanious reincarnation followed by a dungeon story.

dank,, always cut off on great part

manhwa this good make weekly update feels like torture

Can he only steal players abilities or stuff like monsters too ? I remember he stole an NPC's ability but idk about demon king.

@sn99 I think the reason why he wasnts to go 1 v 1 with the demon king is because he doesn't plan on winning that fight.

Users who are viewing this thread