SSS-Class Suicide Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

The only thing not sitting well with me is the MC’s motives. Are we really gonna sit through with a degenerate MC that would have the same motives as a throwaway antagonist?

totally not how i imagined them to look :') everyone is so good looking lolololol

Fed-Kun's army
Wait that said "Died to previously" HMMM so can he just ya know die over and over and over.....

Uff. Just go fight most broken boss monster and die. You are 100% sure to get broken skill no matter what..

Don't be put off if you hate the MC with a passion in the first few chapters. I was but the author changes this quite quickly.

Besides best boy SM will come soon.

Dex-chan lover
How to exploit it?
hmmmmmmmm
Necromancers, undead, liches, or thngs that revive like a pheonix or things invulnerable to normal biological death like golems...

Unless the wording does not refer to activation requirements, and any fatal wound triggers the skill, in which case basic hospital care can help him survive a technically lethal stab wound, for example.

Or can I abuse it via the fact natural age kills us all, meaning that the skill actually auto triggers without immediate death?

AHAA!!!!
It never explicitly says HE dies to activate the skill. If he gave out purell and his opponent washed their hands, he gets a skill from an opponent KILLING germs.

I would start a hand sanitizer company then.

Dex-chan lover
Prediction: enemy that resurrects kickstarts his shit.

Skill: “I want to be like you”

Me: Jungle Book Monkey song flashback Intensifies that was neat!

Users who are viewing this thread