SSS-Class Suicide Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
@gandalfalfa true, but how would you know he won't tell the others? so it's kinda understandable.. and, i thought everyone knows how a shitty person he is, if i were mc, i would be more shocked about the plot to kill the emperor.. "the innocent saintess? the witch? they try to poison him? why?" -something like that.. as a matter of fact, that us on my mind right now.. why they try to kill him?

Why was the mc so shocked, calling him a murderer and psycopath? I admit the guy is a dick and maybe not right in the head, but killing someone who tried to poison him is completely fine tho.Killing the mc was the most ideal move there even if it's morally questionable. Anyone would have done the same thing.

Maybe I read too many cultivation stories but that was perfectly logical? Its kill or be killed world basically where police are useless if you're high ranking hunter, and the guild/hunter association would let it slide if that guy was probably the top 10 guy?
I'm more interested that the guy was such a dick that there's a plot to kill him from "saintess".

What a moron. You dont need flame skill its trash anyways. Just go fight a boss that flame couldnt beat and rely on luck to get that broken skill....

Oh shit a skill that copies skills couched in groundhog day? I'm in

I don't really get it. I guess he suspected she was going to try to kill him, so he killed her.

@CosmicCat1543 At first, I thought the same. But when he talked to the MC and then I looked back at what Saint and Flame had talked about, I think that he suspected she was going to try to kill him. Remember that she said she just wanted to clear the dungeon or whatever with him. Which means she wasn't trying to poison him. Most likely she had the item on her person and he decided that she wanted to kill him. In other words, he's an extremely paranoid psychopath and she triggered his madness by accident.

@Axccel
@PantsuKami

Actually, I thought she had already attempted to poison him and failed. My bad.

But he's not paranoid, she was going to kill him and he knew that. It's in the next chapters. You've probably read this by now
He goes back in time when he dies. So he knew the future

I probably shouldn't agree with the Flame Emperor, as they are trying to set him up as a possible main villain, but for real? She was trying to kill him, so I completely agree with him killing her, but why didn't no one mention the fact that the main character is calling HIM a villain? Not a word about how the "beautiful" girl did something wrong.

Killing a witness, while wrong in most aspects, is a logical choice.

but i think the flame emperor already dead but back to time and kill someone who want to kill him...idk if that female is really did something wrong but but there is a possibility that she was also forced to doing that..So if this comic have like timeline probably this not the first time line, but like you know this mc have ability to copy Other so there is a possibility this mc will gain a skill who let the user move to another world or just delete everything from first timeline to main timeline

Flame Emperor seems like a logical character, I thought he was a goof. He was kinda right though, got bad vibes in the white haired witch.
I sure do fucking hope the MC doesn't start simpin or gather hoes and build a harem.

"You could see the tower on the horizon from anywhere on earth"... Flat earth believers are rejoicing now, at least they found a flat planet

Users who are viewing this thread