SSS-Class Suicide Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
@MachineGunViperWheels each ghost can only be seen by the one who has the skill

Cuz ya know, if the old man can see him too, then the other ghost also can, which will cause tons of issues

Fed-Kun's army
Wait...
Why 4093?
Wasn't he at 4091 when the Sword Saint killed him?
And then, since he rekilled the Flame Emperor, his number increased to 4092.
After that, the Ghost told him to die to monsters to stop his number from increasing again.
So he should still be at 4092, right?
Did I miss a time where he killed someone or himself since then?

From the WN! Black Dragon Witch is prettier than I thought she would be, her age doesn't really matter much when she is biologically younger (therefore affecting her personality, which is what I like more).

Black Dragon Witch x Gongja is what I hope if Gongja isn't an ascetic.

The first WN cover makes him look like an affable man, the second WN cover had him very, very sharp and cool and is very similar to manga appearance Gongja who is more cool-handsome.

Pay to win goes brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr anyways It'd be cool if the Sword Emperor Ghost can see his clone

so does the old man attack any human he sees with a high kill count ? maybe thats why he died in the first chapters , he attacked someone that was to strong for him

Aggregator gang
My fudging god, Heretic Inquisitor looks like a super pretty girl while Paladin looks like your typical handsome knight...

Fed-Kun's army
@ShinSekai not sure but I think it was flame emperor who he faced since he was the most benefitted from his 'disappearance', also I can totally see him being a person with a high kill counter.

Dex-chan lover
If I were him, I’d say things to shock the Sword Saint that only he would understand, like 4093 or the name of his skill or the name of the red haired guy

Users who are viewing this thread