SSS-Class Suicide Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
No way he will choose the demon king's reward, when he killed himself 4k times to just kill some asshole, he would become the same kind of asshole he hates

Dex-chan lover
Let's see how many people here notice the trap in the demon king's reward before the next chapter comes out.

Demon king doesn’t seem very worth it, more so because you’re skipping 70 floors worth of rewards and treasures, as well as experience and power. He’s gonna get fucked on floor 99

Aggregator gang
The demon kings deal doesn’t seem very good, someone has even made the point about experience and treasure.

Also if he winds back time he’ll never be able to claim innocence in this truth game as he will be a murderer even if it was undone.

I worry this is going to go edgy and have him take it because dark powers = cool

Nah he won't choose the demon king; just like someone has said here he killed himself so many times just to kill a psychopathic a-hole that would actually do what the demon king wants him to do right now. At least that's what I think he will do.

Oh, and someone also said that if he did choose the edgy demon lord path he will be missing a lot of treasures and experience from all the floors that he skipped.

Fed-Kun's army
What if he took the reward, killed everyone, died to the demon lord and his lackeys a bunch to take their skills, then reset and took the goddess' reward

Dex-chan lover
@Add1152000
If he went back in time, I think he could word it somehow to say only one person he killed is currently dead. If he kills all those people, but goes back in time and they're still alive, I'm sure he could talk his way out. But I still don't think he should take the deal, killing them, even if he goes back in time so they survive is not something I would want to see.

Users who are viewing this thread