SSS-Class Suicide Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

Double-page supporter
He can get to 99 but may die there due to his lack of skills, and maybe get skills from all 10 players from fighting them if he keeps on trying this repeatedly.

Fed-Kun's army
The Devil King's reward is just a poisoned apple.
Think of it as playing an RPG, (let's go with FF7) you're maybe level 15, and an NPC gives you the chance to skip right to the room before the last boss (J.E.N.O.V.A/Sephiroth).
Do you visualize yourself defeating the last boss with your level 15 scrawny ass, no stats, no equipment, and NO PARTY since it's only one person?

i would try it out just for fun and to explore the higher floors then go back in time
or even better mack a punch of bastards that deserve to be killed the top 10 and then kill them

@bakauguu Yeah that’s what I mean. Mc can choose the demon route but there’s no point since the Flame Emperor never got to floor 99 and the mc knows that as well, so it has to be a trap. (Because flame emperor can just revive to keep trying so he must have succeeded at one point but realized it was a trap). But, the other 9 people don’t know that so someone will choose that reward and try to kill everyone. They might succeed so mc will most likely suicide to save everyone. After all, the guild leaders are all important and can’t die. Like how Countess connects to the outside world in order to get food and supplies, she dies then it’ll be hard to sustain their resources.
@greyhud90 I think there’s a skill cap (I think the higher their level/rank the higher the skill cap. Like rank C = 3 skill space or something) That’s probably why mc isn’t going around asking people to kill him. He’s probably waiting for better skills to get that he knows would be good.

Aggregator gang
@Bludogie
wait how does that even work ? Cause he need a role to pass the next floors, right ? If he don't choose the goddess blessing he will only end up with some lesser role or something like that ?

Dex-chan lover
This will be so dramatic, full of deceit, and lies...
Time to catch the sus!
Among-Us-2-1392x884.jpg

No spoiler plz

Dex-chan lover
Pick the demon king reward, kill as many heroes as possible, get killed by the other ones, then finish the reward.

He could kill all of them suicide back into the past thus retaining his secret position and also keeping them all alive?

You all forget one this he can get the 99th boss skill if he go there an then return to take the godness reward by returning in time. So it is definitly op. If he hadn't this skill yeah maybe it would be a bad reward. The only difficulty is that he can't die before killing the top 10

Dex-chan lover
@Shakur
Nah, he can just choose not to choose any roles and pass the choice onwards.
He can also choose to not to choose anything at all, including passing the choice on, and then the entire thing just halts.

@PerHpY But you could get one hell of a good skill after dying :')

But it's hard to imagine him killing all 10. Reviving also gives penalty now.

Maybe I am stupid but can't he just choose both? I mean just take the one where you need to kill the other guys, get killed, clear the level again and choose the other one.
It's not like he loses something each time he dies

xts

lol for the sake of drama, I bet he’s gonna go for the demon reward, but it looks like multiple people can be the “Spy” so this will. Probably spiral into him being the Spy and trying to figure out who else is so he can kill them then get the jump to 99.

Fed-Kun's army
He is strong but definitely not 99 level strong (judging by the fact that this is level 11 and although he didn't particularly struggle, it wasn't won in a flash either)

Even if he isn't strong enough for floor 99 if he dies enough times inside it he might become strong enough xD, don't think he will take it tho, stepping on others/killing them to archieve goals is all he stands against.

Don't be stupid do you really think that you are strong enough to defeat everyone here let a little me defeat everything on the 99 floor and above?

Group Leader
honestly i expected him to pick the devil when i read the novel

Users who are viewing this thread