SSS-Class Suicide Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

Double-page supporter
Lmao, upon seeing the other group had already released their chapter, the delay for this one was gone/ shortened immediately lol

I think no one choose demon king protection, the system lies so that it can create discord among em, maybe the goddess and demon king are just different side of the same coin.

So if the crusader is the one who chose the demon king she can just lie about it...

I bet crusader is the one who chose it and she’ll just say the mc is the one who chose the traitor role im calling it right now

Dex-chan lover
@progste It'd be surprising since she had no kills ever and being demon lord's side necessitates some killing, unless she has an obscuration skill too... or maybe she kills through her subordinates only, but yeah it's a possibility. I guess if she casts doubt on someone who's innocent that'll be at least one person who knows she's lying, though.

I am curious how it'll go, personally I feel like lil priest would be the most likely, but she's might be the most likely (otherwise?)

@TempestKing Seems like a bad bet to make, because the MC said he chose nothing, and the popups said someone chose nothing, I feel like the MC is the only person who's totally guaranteed, I mean, if she chose demon lord, his take nothing is a given, no one else in the room took nothing or else it'd say two people did/someone else would've questioned him immediately about it. In the end, his decision to take nothing was probably entirely for him to have this safety from blame.

Users who are viewing this thread