SSS-Class Suicide Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

Why do I have the heavy feeling that the crusader is the one who took the demon lord's offer. Like, I have had this feeling since last chapter when the choice got made, she can easily frame someone because of her skill, and just because SHE hasn't killed anyone doesn't mean she hasn't caused her death through someone else.

44d9503c-crewmate-1200x858.jpg

Crusader is sus

Hmmmmm. Can someone remember who are the top rankers that are showed/mentioned during his first life(From before he didn't do the suicide 4k+ times). That can determine wether who picked the Demon Lord's Blessing since if there was someone missing on that group it should be that person.

its crusader isn't it, and she is gonna use the oportunity to fake it all. tho mc could have chosen the demon king reward, used his ability to die by all of em once claim their skills. use crusaders reward to check who the demon king is and win by that. and also get out with a bunch of good skills

Dex-chan lover
The mc did the right choise, everyone knows he isn't the traitor, so he is the only one exempted from the mind games and retoric of the mafia game, the fact he rejected the reward is absolute.

so logically speaking crusader is the traitor only other one i can think of it being is either the sword master or the priest

Even at the end of
this arc, it wasn't explicitly revealed who the traitor was. Not the countess. Cat lady died thanks to the traitor in this run. There were hints or implication that Zombie MC knows who, but no name so....

Somebody tell me who picks Demon offer please. 😂

Logically, if the lie detector says no one picked the demon king's reward, than it's probably the lie detector lady. (I can't remember names for sh**.)

its either the crusader because shes the one who can detect the lies or its the SwordSaint I think this is the time that he vanished because everyone killed him and they didnt tell the public about it.

Crusader picking the most ordinary job.. Sure let's go with that. For a guild leader, and one of the tops at that, she sure has a roundabout way of being ordinary. I'm with you guys, crusader sus.

Dex-chan lover
Mc would know by referring to who in this group isn't in the future.

... Wait, is this why he didn't choose a side? So he isn't forced to make enemies and be the nakama faction that will save all lives?

@Akera93 Among Us but make it fantasy. The 10 highest rankers of previous floor including the MC are given reward/choice to pick Goddess side or Demon Lord side. Both have the same reward, in which you can chose one high-position in the country (remember that these 10 floors theme is role-playing). The only catch is that the one who chose Demon Lord side has to kill all the other 9 ranker to advance to the 99th floor. They all can chose the Goddess side and the Demon Lord reward will automatically be erased, but instead there's one of them who still chose it. MC decided to forfeit the reward as to be the only neutral among those 10 & also to not raise suspicion. So now they have to find who's the impostor between the 9 people before he/she kills all.

Fed-Kun's army
@AkagamiRei
My main issue is: is the traitor just playing the part and no one will die (or if they die on this stage they get revived in the real world) or is the traitor a real traitor that has been a traitor all along. So one of the guys that met the MC to recruit him has been a "villain" all along?

Users who are viewing this thread