SSS-Class Suicide Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

@Amplify

In other words, you're a troll who decided to try to prove me wrong by continually resorting to insults and personal judgments - rather than actual evidence or logic - solely because I didn't agree with your unconvincing rhetoric.

Good to know. Now I can continue onto the next chapter.

I scroll down expecting people to be impressed with our protagonist and instead get a whole as* essay that I'm not about to read

Fed-Kun's army
@TheFuzzyT right? lmao

People who are arguing, please pass me your essay and debate skills. this person is in dire need for them in English class. Can’t get that damn word count and there’s only so much bs i can spout 😭

Just a theory, when taking the lie detector test everyone pretty much answered briefly except for the priest, he said 2 sentences one of which might be false but the other not.
And that rush to kill the other 3 is sus, but if it's really him it seems way too obvious.

Aggregator gang
This is what happens when you write yourselves into a corner. The MC's power can easily solve this issue considering the system literally states whether or not the people in question who died were traitors. There is really no benefit to MC not letting the sword saint kill the most suspicious people before MC commits suicide. Yeah he has a penalty for it now but that penalty is relatively minor with his current rank. Better to do it now before his rank goes up and the penalty gets worse.

These 2 chapters made no sense in novel and makes no sense here too!!

I dont understand MCs actions and I dont understand Sword Saints too!!

Lets talk about Sword Saint...
One moment, he trusts his own skill, then he trusts the Lie detector!! tbh, why would he not trust his own skill?? Makes no sense. But lets just move on. Now, he is doubting the lie detector guy/girl, doubting the 5 guilds and someone might have a skill to lie!! So, what happens to the above reason for trusting MC which was dumb in itself.

Now, lets start with MC, apart from the fact that he is not even trying to identify the traitor, how did he know that they will announce 8 heroes, 1 devil and 1 absentie. These rules werent even explained at the start. For all we know all of this might have been secret!! Why announce that the died person is a traitor or not?? More importantly, these guys shouldnt have known that it will be announced yet they killed the 3 guys!!

I really ike the concept of this novel and most of it but dont do these idiotic things atleast.

Fed-Kun's army
This was a stupid development. It also throws out the logic and rational from the last 2 chapters.

well dont they realize the system could just be tricking them since there really isnt any guarantee that the system wont rlly interfere

Y'know rereading this I get why some people are mad about him not letting the old man kill everyone and maybe I've been influenced too much by Kim Dokja but he could have grown to like them of this life and didn't want to take the risk of not having them end up like this again if he died

Users who are viewing this thread