SSS-Class Suicide Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

My guess is
He is going to regress pick the demon king option and then announce he chose it

What a smart mc, man if this was manhua the mc will only let the girls live lol.

If the condition for the Demon king's reward is to kill all 9 of the other top 10, why not just get two different people to murder the extras? They died anyways

What a clusterfuck. Why go forward with the timeline where three innocent people are dead, one key hero is crippled, and trust between everyone has broken down? The MC's powers mean that he could solve this effortlessly.

The MC should have either killed himself, or gotten one of the others to do so, so that he could go back in time and try to stop this. Even without using any detective work, he could just kill each of them in turn until he kills whoever the Demon King's champion is, rewinding each time he kills the wrong person, so that all the innocent people will be alive.

@LooumiiC1nt remember that the MC decided to trow this run... so they will come back alive once he sees how to do and solve the 20th floor scenario... i think, at least he should come back for them XD

@random_anon
Completely agree that was a cluster.
But he has 24 hours to go back to before that point with just one suicide, so it would be more useful for him to finish the run and learn everything he can before he rewinds imo. Especially because even if he wants to kill the guild members he doesn't really have the power to fight them head-on in battle (I think he mentioned that at some point earlier). He can just outwit them right now, and use his wits to dominate each floor. I mean, yeah, he could get someone else to kill each one but I still think it's more effective to finish the run and find out everything within the 24 hours and just rewind at once.
(Also, if he kills or gets each of them killed, he might not pass the initial lie detector test to get the swordsman on his side. Like, technically he didn't kill them since they're alive again but technically he did?)

Anyway, that kid-form guild leader (forgot his name) is just psycho o_o
Also idk but I honestly don't think there is a traitor.

Double-page supporter
3 ransoms die and this all happens. I guess the MC is gonna hate dealing with these folks.

@Fuckwit
Okay, why are you @-ing me? If you actually read my comment you'd know that I wasn't complaining and I already know that...which is what I was explaining to random_anon??
The cluster was this chapter and how crazy it was.

We all know who it is.

It literally could not be more obvious.

Users who are viewing this thread