SSS-Class Suicide Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

Fed-Kun's army
@thebyakko
no it’s never revealed, I think MC assumes it’s a demon king trick but I also don’t think it’s ever explicitly mentioned

just to clarifiy things. the demon king they are fighting on these floors is just some npc demon king and has nothing to do with the demon king that offered the reward right?

@TheMangaRock
@BBtieutu
No, they're friends, I don't think the manhwa mentioned it but she is a grandma using some sort of magic cosmetics to look young lmao. On a related note, he does meet his wife on floor 25

Aggregator gang
Suddenly the got an SSS rank tower defense quest.

Quite a smart way to swing readers from the traitor even for a little bit.

If the conquest are only move like classic JRPG, some people might find it boring.

@drep
I'm pretty sure no one was the traitor. It was a trick by the demon king so that they would doubt each other

Aggregator gang
Poor 8, 9 and 10° dudes, they are really not going to be back, right ?

Dex-chan lover
@Shakur
Why wouldn't they be back?

His skill is "go back in time 24h before you died", not "if you don't slit your throat immediately then everyone who died in the last 5 minutes stays dead forever and ever."

Fed-Kun's army
SO COOL!!! also yeah that priest guy sucks... but ofc he likes our mc. well our mc is likable so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ he keeps showing them his best parts, ofc they like him

thank you for the update!! so cool~

gut feeling that the reason why the emperor is missing because there was no emperor to begin with. When the top 10 players chose their roles, MC picked the hidden role of not choosing any because thats the requirement to become the emperor. thats just a theory, a manhwa theory!

@saint_A Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint. There's a manga up to ch 40+ at the moment, the novel is complete and can be read at Wuxiaworld. There's a regressor in that one, too, but it's not MC, story just hits different. Plus, there's a story within that story about an SSSSS-grade Infinite Regressor.

@Shakur
Keep this in mind. The MC is the type that's going to find the best ending that is most satisfying for him, no matter how many times he has to die. That's the type of person he is.

Slight confusion. Was the second restriction on shared Teleportation physical contact? Seemed like it was either that, or something else that she didn't say and then he never had a chance to ask about because they were suddenly with the soldiers.

Users who are viewing this thread