SSS-Class Suicide Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
@Ultenth
I mean you think his focus would be on finding out who the traitor was before dying ...
You're thinking way too shallowly, why find the traitor if you can remove the traitor mechanic from the equation entirely?

Dex-chan lover
@Bossaton
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/sss-class-suicide-hunter/
Avoid aggregator sites like the one that guy told you about, they steal the work of translators for their own profit. Novel Updates can always tell you where to find the original translator's translations, and the MangaDex page for any series will have a Novel Updates link in the description if there's a LN / WN for that series.

I really wonder what happens after he dies.
Does it turn back time the same reality/existence, or when he dies his previous reality remains and he restarts back on another?
I hope the first option, or it would be really sad and pathetic when he dies like that tbh lol.
-
Nvm apparently some dude said it's the first option, good good.

Dex-chan lover
@Amplify Well, in part you want to find out the traitor because if it was someone that intentionally chose it, then it might be good to know down the road who is inclined to do things like that so you know not to trust them.

my GODDDD this is as good as it gets. this has ruined me. i'll never find anything better to read in comparison fuck

Double-page supporter
Yo this chapter was fucking awesome, never would have expected something like this looking at the first few chapters alone.

Dex-chan lover
@Ultenth
He already knows who (almost certainly) picked it and why they did (give it some thought, the clues are there), he'll handle the problem properly and peacefully if you give him time.

Dex-chan lover
UUUOOOOOOOOOOO THE WHOLE CHAPTER'S WILD FROM START TO FINISH LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOO

Users who are viewing this thread