SSS Rank Dungeon de Knife Ippon Tewatasare Tsuihou Sareta Shiro Madoushi: Yggdrasil no Noroi ni yori Jakuten de aru Maryoku Fusoku wo Kokufuku-shi Se…

Dex-chan lover
What a twist.... as a twist it's ok but highly predictable. I mean the fact he couldn't detect the werewolves means he could and never fought them or couldn't detect the males being taken in the city? Also remember now all the males outside of the kids and old guys are eaten by those werewolves.

I'm glad someone told MC his actions are stupid, letting things go especially things that wanna murderhobo everything means if they kill again it's all your fault, every death that happens is MC's fault.

Dex-chan lover
Note to aspiring authors:

Not every chapter needs to end on a "dramatic cliffhanger".
You can reveal things... and let readers discuss and interpret...
...then show "canon" context/plot afterwards. 1-panel difference.

One pisses off readers. The other encourages reader engagement.

Dex-chan lover
As someone who never pays attention to twist, my reaction to any twists is like “ ah yeah that could happen. Ok what should I read next.“

Dex-chan lover
Oh... wow... what a surprise, it was the gatekeeper...

On the other side, that kid, said what we all think, but will MC do it?

Dex-chan lover
This might come off as edgy... but I really want the author stay true to this "plot" that said by that unknown kid: while MC was busy fighting the ringmaster, the werewolves regenerated and broke out of the ropes, murdering the village which forced MC to kill them, but the damage was already done, (at best) 5 of the villagers, including children were killed. The village rightfully condemned the MC for not protecting their lives, throwing stones at him and chased him out, spreaded the word to the neighboring villages about MC, and let them and the world mete MC's conseqences.

Dex-chan lover
Alternatively, if y'all would put away your throbbing murderboners, maybe he's left them alive so the villagers could get closure for the situation with their own hands.
Maybe you don't have to bitch and moan every time a mc does anything less than bloodily eviscerate his opponents, ya fuckin murderhobos

Dex-chan lover
In this case I didn't get the ghost kid telling him he is doing things half assed, I mean it's a common problem in Manga that the MC never goes for the kill but it kinda made sense here and it hasn't felt like he never does until now

Dex-chan lover
Bro could have brought his family
Even if she is weak you could still take it slow 🤷‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread