SSS-Rank Dungeon de Knife Ippon Tewatasare Tsuihou Sareta Shiro Madoushi: Yggdrasil no Noroi ni yori Jakuten de aru Maryoku Fusoku wo Kokufuku-shi Se…

Dex-chan lover
You say that, but this was a big problem in 3 Kingdoms China, and in modern SEA countries

Military/civil officials stationed close to where they grew up uses their local connections to commit corruption

I get the intent of such a system, but as someone who lives with this daily, I just want to say there are merits stationing people far away (ofc, in these cases, their family moves with them)
Man I don't mind them being stationed far away, the real mind poison is the part where his wife and children are left behind, basically.

Dex-chan lover
Man I don't mind them being stationed far away, the real mind poison is the part where his wife and children are left behind, basically.
Yeah that part's dumb

I'm just saying this system is decent, it's the author (and the guard character) that's dumb

3rd rate villain will always be an idiot..
he said he’s cajoling the werewolves to survive because he cant beat them, now he’s trying to fight the one who can beat a group of werewolves easily.

Dex-chan lover
What a bitch. He let 30 people get eaten and he's acting like he's the only person who's ever lost a loved one. We're supposed to sympathize with him because he only let them eat the men first? Also why wouldn't his family move with him?

Users who are viewing this thread