SSS-Rank Dungeon de Knife Ippon Tewatasare Tsuihou Sareta Shiro Madoushi: Yggdrasil no Noroi ni yori Jakuten de aru Maryoku Fusoku wo Kokufuku-shi Se…

Dex-chan lover
I hope that he will save his old party members - the not missing ones. Fix their missing limbs and eyes, so that he could testify with Kana against them and put those two ass-hole dudes and that retarded sword girl behind bars, for basically killing multiple white-mages, including attempts to do so with Rei and Kana.

The elf girl same with his old slave friend he will find and help too, and maybe all 3 girls will join him in a proper hero party that will clear Yggdrasil so that he could go and meet his friend/mentor that is there. Possible option is for all of them becoming a "harem" with optional 5th girl met along the way for "proper full harem" XD.

Double-page supporter
I read somewhere the fates of other characters like mc's old party , I think it was a YouTube comment of one of those recap manga vids... But it's been so long since, and the Manga goes so slow that I wonder if those things will even be illustrated

Users who are viewing this thread