SSS-Rank Lone Summoner - Ch. 2

Supporter
Things I noticed:
Why, when these mcs wanna play weak, they always play as weak as they can. He had to be like, "I'm D rank!" It's like, just say you are C or B rank, just high enough that you don't get brain dead people trying to pick on you to make themselves feel better, but too low to be important.
Why have a mask and a hood to disguise yourself if you're gonna constantly take it off and put it on to look cool?
How has none of the other people around thought of dragging mobs to the altar area and killing em like that? Also, why is the altar rebound just strong enough to leave the monsters with like one hit of hp left?
Logic has left the chat.

Double-page supporter
Things I noticed:
Why, when these mcs wanna play weak, they always play as weak as they can. He had to be like, "I'm D rank!" It's like, just say you are C or B rank, just high enough that you don't get brain dead people trying to pick on you to make themselves feel better, but too low to be important.
Why have a mask and a hood to disguise yourself if you're gonna constantly take it off and put it on to look cool?
How has none of the other people around thought of dragging mobs to the altar area and killing em like that? Also, why is the altar rebound just strong enough to leave the monsters with like one hit of hp left?
Logic has left the chat.
it also doesn't make sense that he wants to hide his ability by saying he was a d rank and just blatantly use his ability, and just ride his summon creature.

I mean, this is just necromancy with extra steps.
maybe, just maybe, you could call this taming.
I guess I can stick with this a little longer to see if it gets actually interesting, while ignoring the obvious misnaming

They have archery equipment but no finger guard/arm guard?

Your fingers wouldn't get all cut up if you had a leather finger guard.

Users who are viewing this thread