Stalker x Stalker - Ch. 54 - Blood Moon

@nightcore34 kinda makes sense he loves his kids as a parent so he wants the best for them quite literately and him being hunted by the world as a mass murdering homicidal manipulating monster his daughter wont have a second left to breath with all the questions, but thats just my point of veiw

Dex-chan lover
Who is this guy, really?
*pans to the mother looking lovingly at a picture of a female cop that has same haircolor as the family*
AHAHAHAHA, this is too wonderful, the dad is a fucking trap! who works as a cop xD Also explains why she was able to leave the prison any time he wanted to, just change clothes and she is one of the guards or smth.

@trenslime what? you dislike yuri traps? :D

Dex-chan lover
@feha You totally missed that the girl in the picture has the same hairstyle and face as the mother.

Can somebody stab me in the gut? Just reeeally twist it in there. Because that honestly seems less painful than that monologue.

Dex-chan lover
So he can come out whenever he wants.... Because the mother is some sort of officer or whatever?

Dex-chan lover
@MesaOracle no? It is the whole reason why I did a double-take and took the effort to figure out why she would stare at someone looking similar to her as if it were her lover, in the first place.
But yes, that she helped him crossdress is quite obvious.

Dex-chan lover
I would say it was entirely out of character. Father won't stop the boy just to tell him some edgy shit about himself.
Good thing it's not the original author who drew this.

Dex-chan lover
@bf842903: Yes. Merryweatherey did this before in the Internet Explorer comic for a few chapters that each went much longer than just four panels, just like this one did; it's even the same artist in both cases. I'm guessing that he has Princess Hinghoi do the 4-panel comics, and goes to Carillus for the much longer and more dramatic chapters.

@ManlyMan6545: Really? I find him more intimidating after he explained how Yukio (and we) has only seen the tip of the iceberg that is him.

@trenslime @ArisenDresden: I think you guys are in the minority here.

@feha: Dude, come on. You're just reaching. It's obvious that the photo is of the mom herself in her younger days.

Dex-chan lover
Why is the monologue cringy? It implies that the dad isn't showing his full potential. There can be better ways of saying it but is it bad? I don't think so.

Double-page supporter
oh so no wonder this "chapter" was longer than 2 pages.

someone else did it.

Users who are viewing this thread