Stalker x Stalker

Thank you to the negative reviews that discussed a number of flaws in the series. Saved me the time I would have wasted, and subsequent anger that would have followed. Execution is more important than premise 100% of the time. This may work someday, just perhaps not today.

I still cannot fathom how the people on this site think this is even above a 3. Actually shocking, It's so poorly done, the art is terrible and it lacks an abundance of execution, it's also shorter than the event's of Tomo per "chapter" how the hell it can even be called that, I'll never know.

Group Leader
This was funny at first, but it's been repeated to death, literally and figuratively. I'm all for the "two weirdos finding each other" trope, but this has been overdone by this point. Add to this that they're now openly shown to commit felonies for funsies, and... dropped.

One thing i hate is wasted potential for good premises, so i may be skipping this

Y'all picking gripes with this shit, I'm just here because I saw it on a general search. And yes, WOAH MAMA

Dex-chan lover
Look guys, if you want a good yandere romance story then just read this
https://mangadex.org/title/14124/love-death
Anything else is just pissing in its wake

yeah, i think there's definitely some criticism to give. the art is cute, premise sounds interesting, but it's... sort of like it's the same punchline being used over and over again. not to mention the siblings got introduced, possibly as a way to make the story more interesting, but.. it doesn't make it more interesting when there's some sort of lack of personality. nothing to really make the characters feel distinct as they're just plain archetypes... i hope the author and artist don't give up just yet cause i think it still has potential 😥

I couldn't picture this being interesting beyond the premise. I thought it would be a waste of my time. And now that I've read it up to chapter 30, I can say I was right.

I can't really complain. It's exactly what I thought it would be. It just made me realise that Yandere is an entire personality rather than an isolated character trait - therefore having two Yanderes means that we have two clones dating each other. I mean I expected it but I thought the author would give them a little more depth so the story would be longer.

i mean for average romance series the only way to get some action is cheating or misunderstanding
but since they are both yandere they can't cheat or think about any person or feel any emotion that may lead to any misunderstanding
they are just extremely devoted to each other therefore there is no way to get any action but being an edgy mess
but honestly rather than romance it could work very well as horror i mean imagine two murderous freak who are so powerful and smarts and manipulative and have good cooperation ability that's the best ingredient for horror stories

"don't worry, boy. I wont kill you" "I'll torture you instead" sorry had to finish his sentence :p

Fed-Kun's army
Starts out funny, then fizzles. Eventually the author prioritizes being on brand over doing anything interesting. Worth checking out, but I'm dropping it as of ch. 36.

Users who are viewing this thread