Stalkers - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - i will chase after you

This series just got pretty lame. I thought it was only going to be one story, not multiple in one manga.

Dex-chan lover
That moment the stalked outplays the stalker lol. Also, it's creepy how much footprints you leave online such that people can track you down like this.

Dex-chan lover
this is like nande koko ni sensei ga?! she got baited since she think she got the author's private account... now i only hope that at least next chapter would be her trying to meet the author again

@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN
That moment the stalked outplays the stalker lol. Also, it's creepy how much footprints you leave online such that people can track you down like this.
as someone who is studing to be a software engineer, that is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes down to data/information people can get from the internet about you. a bit of paranoia is recommended if you try to protect your info/identity.

Aggregator gang
What the fuck is this shit? A new character/story? The old was just starting to get good. We had some development. I thought the girl was going to wrestle with her feelings. This isn't how you write a story. You don't just end it when it starts to get interesting. The author had actually set up some kind of conflict and then nothing.

Double-page supporter
I was interested in how further would be the first
This is fine story too
haha
lol

Contributor
@lainfec
The REAL Onodera-sensei was playing 5D chess, fully aware that crazed fangirls (and maybe some fanboys) would try to stalk him through social media.
However, everything he posted online was a deliberate misdirection which led to a completely unrelated person's doorstep, which is why the stalker and sacrificial uninformed individual were both confused.

Users who are viewing this thread