Stalkers - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - I Love Your Voice

Dex-chan lover
Honestly that's cute. As far as stalkers go this guy is honestly one of the most innocent. Like yeah, having someone recording your voice and making sound bites IS weird and definitely a stalker thing to do (especially factoring following her around for things like shu), but.

Well, if now that he has all those syllables he doesn't follow her too much and just listens when convenient, that's kinda within normalcy.

Anyways, kinda get where he's coming from, I'd never record someone without their permission nor follow someone around, but some people's voices are just so good. Maybe my favorite 'physical' attribute of a person. Voice>Hair>Face>other stuff, I guess.

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
@AgentKuga I believe they are, I’m fairly certain the black haired girl the girl being stalked is friends with is the main stalker girl. Appearing in the 1st couple pages and at the end when he tries to get his final recording.

Dex-chan lover
So far this guy is the least creepy of the group considering how he just kinda was there and was recording indiscriminately in a public space...It's still weird but compiling audio sounds for his sole use is a heck of a lot more innocent that what everyone else did...

Dex-chan lover
wait... Is the friend of the girl in page 12 the main stalker girl from the first chapter?

Aggregator gang
Yeah, this actually isn't that bad. Still creepy, but it's just the voice. I honestly wouldn't mind if someone used my voice. Of course, only if they use it for themselves and don't use it for blackmail and other crimes.

Users who are viewing this thread