Stalkers - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - I’m always looking after you

Fed-Kun's army
Blessed

Rather wholesome manga about stalkers, tbh./

Yes, wholesome isn't exactly the right word, but I was definitely more humane (?) and peaceful than most stalker stories.

Double-page supporter
Ohhh.

Guess good things have to come to an end.

Thank you Fe Scans very very much for this.

Dex-chan lover
She's not really one of the more interesting stalkers...but I guess it's fitting to end with the most "neutral" stalker in the book.

Aww it ended. Ok time reread this again without sudden stops and lack of chapters.

aww i wish she let herself be friends with him!! there's only expressions you can from someone who you're friends with. nice wholesome ending. thank you for the chapters!!

I'm sad to see this series come to an end... I really enjoyed it, though I'm a bit disappointed its ending, but maybe that just because I didn't want it to endヽ(;▽;)ノ thanks for all your work on it!

Dex-chan lover
I wasn't expecting it to end so soon, and the Mangaka arc feels unresolved, but it has come full circle so I'm fine with it.

Double-page supporter
It's been a good ride for a strange manga. I'm glad it ended with the original stalker girl. She is the best.

Congrats on the growth of your group and thank you for having kept at this manga till the end.

Best of luck on your other projects!!

Dex-chan lover
satisfaying ending, i just want an omake about the other girl finally meeting the author

I can't believe it's over.
Thank you so much for your time and patience with this project. It was such an enjoyable read!

Best of luck for your group :)

Dex-chan lover
Felt bitter sweet

Then you remember she’s most likely gonna continue lol so it’s back to creepy

How sad 👀 unless ya know they do get together

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

And thus ends the last chapter of a pretty interesting series
It was a good ride.

Users who are viewing this thread