Star Children (Oneshot) - Star Children (Oneshot)

Dex-chan lover
So she's a modernized girl version of Perman huh
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perman

When the burglars are standing in the hall, about to go out the door, the picture on the wall to their left seems to show a baby mandrake peering over a hill. Or maybe that's just me.
I liked this story. It reminded me of the one shot that began Flying Witch, but that said, I really want both -- maybe alternating months if that's not too much work. Still I wouldn't want the quality of Makoto and company to go down.

It must have been nice for the mangaka to work on something other than Flying Witch for a change. I mean, she's been working on that manga since, when, 2012? If I'm being honest, aside from some cute designs, I didn't like it all that much, and I'm kinda sad that we got this instead of another Flying Witch chapter, even if that makes me sound selfish.

Group Leader
Duuude this was fantastic. I just love Ishizuka-sensei's sense of humor, and it works perfectly with this kind of story. As much as I would like to see more Flying Witch, this would also make a great serialization. I wouldn't mind having both of them on irregular schedules if that's what it takes.

That was incredibly enjoyable. We had wholesome superhero action, comedy and just a kid having fun while protecting the world.
Really hope it gets serialized at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread