Star Martial God Technique - Ch. 152

Double-page supporter
Early Patreon Chapters huh?
I remember Qidian doing something like that. Way they did it for a couple of their novel translations was simply not putting out their usual scheduled chapters for about a week, and suddenly, removing 2-3 chapters that had already been released days earlier and locking those 2-3 behind the paywall.

ira

really who is the one that profits, have you seen the inner workings that there is going on?

Group Leader
Oh nice. Now apparently subreddit moderators can tell people what is wrong and what is not.... mimimi early patreon chapters it's not like we delay the release by a week ok? it's like 3 hour at max or so just as a thank you for the people that donated .-. how about you calm down? There was always the possibility to ask why we do it like we do it and even if you don't even want to know going around saying this is mine now screw the work those other guys do is the worst move you could do. We're not telling people to pay us to see the chapter since it is still free. Also what is wrong with giving people the option to donate some money? Nothing. If you don't want to donate well you don't have to that's how patreon and donations in general work. Also ''groups like these'' right so how about we all stop doing what we do because some sub reddit banned us? GOODBYE to the endless amount of isekai manga LHT is doing. I'm sure all of you would be way happier... not. We're not hurting anyone by getting donations.
BTW profit would mean we get more money than we have to spend for all the raws and the website and so on.

I can appreciate Zeroscans work as it is, waiting is easy. I'm more interested in the bitcoin mining. Do these groups use malware or something similar?

As one of the fans from this series. I think people are smart enough to know that they actually can read faster at their website than at mangadex to show some support for the scanlation group

I agree " If you don't want to donate well you don't have to that's how patreon and donations in general work " They don't push you to PAY, LHT is a great scanlation they can Update upto 4 chapter per day. Please don't judge something on just one side. Think about the reader too. Thank you

Contributor
I understand your point of view, but I think translators deserve something for their work(translating, cleaning, etc) as well, it's not just the series that is worth something. Although using my pc to mine bitcoins without my consent is something that i don't like.

I'd agree, if the chapters weren't released hours or sometimes days on their patreon before mangadex xD.
As you just saw after I uploaded chapter 152, suddently chapter 150 and 151 got uploaded after, I wonder why.
@jokerxhisoka
@Deka
Edit: Not just here on mangadex, but on kissmanga and others as well.

Double-page supporter
@jokerxhisoka to be honest many aren’t officially liscened so won’t that be making them profiting off of someone else’s work? Donations is one thing but the rest I can see why it’s morally dubious....

Group Leader
you're a joke @OneScans
e97b012402.png

hmmmm mmmm, Maybe because they have schedule to realeses, they make the traslation further, so they don't rush to update. sorry for bad english.

How arrogant is this is jackass? You're gonna ban them from what exactly? Let Zeroscans do their work. It's better and they only ask for patron which is for contributions to the work. ALL WORKS! Chapters aren't freely released for many publications. Monthly memberships to sites, hardcopy RAWS, time and effort, and they only ask for small support. LHscans and Translations? They do my favorite genres. A ton of them!!!! And they are dirt broke right now. Where exactly do you think they get all there RAWS from? And they have to put in a ton of cleaning work for most as they are actual paper Raws turned into computed translations and scanned RAWS. And bitcoin mining?! Seriously do you even understand what bitcoin mining is? Anyone that bitches about a site bit coin mining on a site they OWN lacks any intelligence on what it actually is. What, did you think that they are stealing from you or something?! Onescans ur such a troll! Where did you get your copy from exactly? Manben according to the mark, right? And its free for all persons there right? And so are all the other manhua right? Noone ever has to pay for a subscription to see ALL the chapters right? Dumb...So zeroscans and the like should not only do all the work but also should pay for those different membership fees and other things like raws completely out of pocket without asking for any SUPPORT right? Get lost.

On you're own website, where you can edit dates etc.
Why were they not on kissmanga then, they steal from scans websites.
Also nice constructive argument: "You're a joke" .
Edit: Also SMGT raws are free most of the times, pretty sure.

Group Leader
go on please ''edit dates'' wow.. and who even said things need to be up on kissmanga?! We have our own website and the fact that we upload on mangadex at all is something not every group does
c2e1867001.png
44368332c4.png

ira

I am sorry OneScans but please stop trying to dig yourself a hole that you can't crawl out of and DO SOME RESEARCH!!

@ira
I did, i released 152 with better quality than 151 and before them, with raws that I didn't have to pay for...
As I said, they claim they use money for raws, what raws?
Edit: Got to go for today, see y'all next time.

Users who are viewing this thread