Star Martial God Technique - Ch. 271

Dex-chan lover
Not even 5 minutes after they finish setting up the defenses, they get sieged.

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder which idiot lieutenant from the easten lord mansion didnt get the memo to STFO.

Double-page supporter
people seem to be forgetting that this series keeps throwing in time skips between chapters, usually small ones, days or weeks, occasionally months...there's no sign that this happened immediately after they finished setting up the defenses, it's just that there wasn't anything important to MC that happened in that time gap
this isn't even the worst series I've read in the same genre for inter-chapter time skipping, some will show MC going into months/years of training at the end of one chapter and coming out having mastered several new techniques at the start of the next

Double-page supporter
Open up or I'll use force (I won't tell you a reason)
Why do people think this is acceptable? how much of a entitled brat do you have to be.

Dex-chan lover
try to use that new wall it need to be used. Also obviously they are in range without siege weapon so easy kill.

Dex-chan lover
"Let my army in! The wall is keeping us from getting in and taking over! So let us in so we can take over!"

No.

"OH FUCK THE ONLY THING WE CAN'T DO SOMETHING ABOUT. THEM NOT OPENING THE DOOR FOR US!"

Fed-Kun's army
@aigomorla, I don't think the blondie here was sent by the eastern lord, either the southern or western. I think this guy is after one of the refugees, probably the boy who wishes to join the Azure Feather clan since he seems to have a special mark in his body.
Here is my theory, a coup de etat or one of the high nobles attacked one of the surrounding lands. The local noble family was hunted down, but the son managed to escape.
Stupid army general followed the kid all the way to the Azure Feather clan.

Aggregator gang
Oh boy! Literally a boy! With a cool tattoo! And a army general of pissing-offness!

Users who are viewing this thread