Star Martial God Technique - Ch. 282

Dex-chan lover
Even someone like her is a 7th level? There better be more ranks/layers once you reach level 9 then, because if this is a 7, 9 isn't remotely strong.

Dex-chan lover
@Kayriel Isn't it like the scale of earthquakes? An 8th level being like 10 times more powerful than a 7th? Because they do mention from time to time upper and lower levels of certian ranks if I remember correctly.

Fed-Kun's army
@Le_Butters @Kayriel It isn't quite the same, but it does follow a similar principle where the gap between two levels is far greater than the previous gap. This was illustrated in a previous chapter where the super-old 9th level guy from Dark Moon (the one who gets poisoned) was complaining about this problem with one of his buddies over tea. There may be more levels above them, but those are so rare and so far above the current system (if they even exist) that they are basically the stuff of myth.

On a separate note, it's nice to see the MC grow into his power and skill without being a huge dick about it. I especially like him sticking up for his new brother; he's reasonably clever about it.

Dex-chan lover
@Kayriel Knowing these stories, I'm sure we are only at the first tier of powerlevel out of a bajillion. I totally expect that as soon as MC reaches the top, some dude will show up and go "What? You are only at the 9th heavenly realm? Weak fool! I'm at the 5th somethingsomething whatever realm! This realm is in a completely different level from the one you know, even the weakest people in this realm could easily wipe out every martial artist in your realm even if they all fought together!".

Rince and repeat a million times plus adding like 9 different tiers of godhood and maybe other worlds where everyone is super strong too.

@Acolytus I am not sure this could be a series that focuses more on skills and equipment over power level once they get to the upper levels.

We have seen some hints of this with the existence of purple grade equipment that is supposedly super rare and powerful, so I could see that it becomes after say maybe 10th Layer it becomes more about how you fight and what you fight with then power levels.

Also this story seems to be more about raising the clan and resolving the war, than just leveling up the MC.

Contributor
xinghe shouldn't have the our common knowledge, when he said his girl would be and old lady xinghe should've understood the meaning behind it.

@jokerxhisoka well he thinks differently so when he said it he didnt mean it as in he doesn't know, he's saying it as what it is, 16 isnt old....his family doesnt push those ideals either

When you got called out, your friend make that face.
You want to punch, but you can't because it's true.

C9.png

@jokerxhisoka My guess is, it’s due to a difference in status culture. Members of nobility may marry young in order to help their families forge relations with other powerful families. The Azure Feather family are basically commoners by comparison and therefore may not follow the same kind of thinking.

Depending on the time period, the age of majority in Ancient China for men could be either 16 or 20 while for women it could be either 14 or 15. This difference may have contributed to Xinghe thinking that 16, even for women, isn’t old at all.

Dex-chan lover
Noice romance there, a random girl will marry some rich, handsome super strong dude without even knowing him, what an incredile ship

Users who are viewing this thread