Star Martial God Technique - Ch. 297

Dex-chan lover
If you weren't a bitch you would know that the mc didn't embarrass your family, the little shit who got his ass beat did

Fed-Kun's army
I got a question, the miss that's with our MC... Is she going to be apart of the harem or something? If anything I have a feeling that she was in love with one of his ancestors or something and/or he sort of resembles that person or something along those lines.

Edit: I don't know if someone ask or if this has been answered already, I try to check the comments after each chapter but not all the time.

Dex-chan lover
MC is going to bring unnecessary trouble for speaking too much again. You would think he would have learned after that whole mess when he met the merchant dude but it seems he didn't.

Even if the other guy was an asshole, insulting his family is a really dumb move, as proved by the fact that he almost got murdered for it.

Fed-Kun's army
@r0manas
Thank you. I had a feeling that was the case. I'm always disappointed in mangas that have that outcome. I mean, I'm not one to say that every cultivation manga needs to be a harem(which most are), but why is it never in the ones we really want to see it in?

Dex-chan lover
@codydub03 its like every cultivation that deserves a harem never gets one so RIP waifus OR it goes the route of only one waifu but no one actually likes her and the ones we do love gets the sad ending OTL

lol I read all of this in 2 days 🤣 that was not my plan, but not much happened and I needed a good spot to take a break.

Dex-chan lover
It’s like these „noble families“ just can’t help themselves being either backstabbers or snakes. I know the concept of having/saving face is important in China, but for the love of God, why is it impossible to accept the outcome of such situations with honor and dignity?

Double-page supporter
@Woodchipper well, at least, Star Martial God Technique is not on the same level than Peerless Martial God in the concept of "you have the audacity of not groveling before my family and dare to fight back when I harass you for no reason ?"

Double-page supporter
@codydub03 @dokidoki

Because the only purpose of Waifus in Cultivation stories is to be some distant goal to reach and therefore they must stay as damsels in distress to be saved and held hostage or separated from the MC for hundreds of chapters so he has motivation to cultivate and get swole and "win" her back hence the only type of waifus that the MC falls for are the ones who don't fall for him first or who are prevented from loving him easily.

It's a power fantasy genre so the waifu is the "end" goal along with ultimate power and all the others are just to fall for him or be played around with before he "gets serious" and settles down with the "real" wife that he has successfully fought and bled for.

Users who are viewing this thread