Star Martial God Technique - Ch. 302

YOU are going to get a beating! You will get a beating! Everybody is gonna get a beatingg!!

insert ophrah gif here

Dex-chan lover
The amount of people who are quick to shit on MC continues to increase! Tfw the only young male who has ever quickly respected MC was the guy who fought him over that thot during the competition. I would joke and say that guy only liked MC because he didn’t show any interest in the thot, but the dude is a genuinely good guy in general. The typical muscle head character.

Fed-Kun's army
I know it's hard to understand, but in this world aren't equals. Those born in powerful families are used to commenters beeing respectful and treat them like dirt. It's the same today. Look how outrage people can be if someone says something racist..

LOL can't wait for the auction to start and the MC and his companion get 2 of those legendary items if not all of them

Fed-Kun's army
@Maximum *MC slaps his credit on the table and out bets all of them* Thoes dipshits even told him exactly how much they have in the bank XD
Everyone: Surprised Pikachu face

Not to mention that our boy and companion can kill them all in seconds

Fed-Kun's army
Am I forgetting something, or are they simply not addressing why yuning suddenly left?

Dex-chan lover
In every adventure series storytelling use the "i don't know" then someone friendly to MC explain to him or in pokemon the pokedex or a know it all right in the hero party. The you don't know that treasure or gary with more than 8 badges(opponent who feel so superior and often could say so)...
Then buy/quest/kill or steal/kill just after the auction. That is chinese story build up kill often the bad guy. Especially in this genre. Oh and if they live they are step stone and build up MC wealth by getting abused...
Thanks buy those overpriced good now you are in debt toward me as I was the seller...*brain explode*

Dex-chan lover
@Yamibi
Yes, but they're still stupid. They could easily score brownie points with the princess by imitating her tolerance. Flexing, OTOH, has no good outcome. Even if they somehow succeed in humiliating the MC (as if!), it'll just upset Yuning, and then her friend. It's like they don't know how to suck up to royalty!

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy! They weren't actually cool at all, they're Arrogant Young Masters!

Dex-chan lover
*sigh*, here we go again.... also, hopefully they will explain in more detail why yuning left and didn't contact the MC for so long.

I fully expect that the mc is going to buy all of the items on auction, and either they'll know and be completely confused, or no-one will know who bought the items.

Also, on a side note:
Does anyone happen to know what chapter this is in the novel?
I kinda want to attempt to read ahead from this point.

Dex-chan lover
Also MC Start with 3 Million of credit line when they start with 700000 ...

Fed-Kun's army
LOL... Yunning admitting to be Waifu without batting an eye was funny.

Dex-chan lover
Second verse, same as the first. Not that this is anywhere near being only the second time and all.

If I had half the motivation of a normal person I might consider going back and taking count of how many individual times some lordly noble took issue with stuff like this and then ate shit because they couldn't behave like a mature adult (granted mature adults in this sort of setting are the same and about half of the people that would've been counted anyway). But I don't, so I won't.

Aggregator gang
Hmpfh, can't say I'm surprised, Pan Yang was it? Politeness in nobles/royals are always to be suspected, but since Yuning's princess friend has 'always not cared about social-standing' there's a chance her politeness is gentle in nature, rather than a mask

Hm-hm-um! That's a quality waifu If I ever seen one there~

Users who are viewing this thread