Star Martial God Technique - Ch. 343

Dex-chan lover
@ConBruh No no, it'd be smart if that was even why he did it, but he seems to have honestly just lost his temper to his own advantage. It only worked out because it was in this specific circumstance... and even then, it actually won't, because this is all just an excuse to use that get out of jail free card and gain some infamy.

Double-page supporter
@Ninjadork so many of them "1 million to 60 million out of 1.2 billion people is valuing democracy" It is lot of people but in % its still nothing for the government. You got lot of Chinese people traveling by plane and they don't all flee else it should be visible like mass migration of African. Don't just listen to mainstream media. Analyze facts and who benefit from such lies.

Double-page supporter
Also he should just shove the emblem to them instead of getting stakes up.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kamelpov You should take your own advice. 60 million is nothing in China: but the USA has a pop of around 350 million (depending on source) - even 1 million people migrating over has a massive effect. Especially when Western governments (until recently) and media (still is) the CCP's bitch.

I'm not pointing out the flight of the Chinese people as any kind of victory for democracy; I point it out as a threat. Culture is a difficult thing to overcome, and massive numbers of migrants (an unspecified number of whom are willing or unwilling spies for the CCP) from a "high face culture" is a huge problem for any nation.

Double-page supporter
@Ninjadork well they just returned to the rightful place as you know they hold 25% of World gdp in the past too their only equal are the roman empire or the huge abbassid(arab) empire in terms of population and culture in terms of epoch. USA being destroyed by bankster don't help since 1914 with the federal reserve and people being dumbed with tv reality as model instead of engineers and scientists. They culturally dominate during cold war but now they get behind in some field of research like 5g.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kamelpov That is a rather incoherent post, but if I understand what you're saying; that is the silliest "might-makes-right" justification I've ever seen.

Double-page supporter
@ninjadork And yea it's work like that the country that win will rewrite the history like USA does with indian extermination or nazi and commies = bad guy.

Double-page supporter
@ninjadork Well they are a failing hyperpower so obviously they are the bad guy as they try to keep their position at all cost. If you aren't US citizen you will gain something likely. It's like spanish,french,english,netherlands before the last years of glory they rule the global currency usually is the ugliest time. Trump trade war vs the rest of the world european people knows as they were also targeted. Otherwise give me proof of the opposite. I'm sure that I have tons of counter example.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kamelpov I'm not going to bother. But for the sake of debate, I will temporarily pretend to believe your apologetics.

I still wouldn't support you because the logical failure in your argument is this: After decades upon decades of literally constant failure, bloodshed, and rampant destruction by communist and/or facist regimes the world over (of which China is only one of many), corrupt UN organizations, and assorted fuckery, your entire argument consists of - "The USA is just as bad as I am, therefore you should kill them, and then drop your pants and let me fuck you up the ass."

Now, I'm sure you're sufficiently skilled at pedantic sophistry that you're going to spew a bunch of drivel for why we should kill the USA devil, but let the CCP devil rape us whenever it pleases. Don't care - anyone who would advocate for the killing of one devil and the acceptance of its clone is a backstabbing coward at best.

Anybody who doesn't buy your false dichotomy, who actually wants life to be better would do well to run your ass out of town. You're dead weight.

Also, for anyone not Kamelpov who comes reading this afterwards and wants supporting data from my side of this argument, feel free to respond - I've got reams of data for any honest parties (as opposed to con artists).

Double-page supporter
@Ninjadork you know the beginning of Russian communism was funded by the united states and Hitler before 1933 until 1941 with us oil industry + financial sector help. Just the pyroman firefighter. USA keep creating their enemy like ben laden old cia agent. Or isis with supply drop and lost weapons by paradrop.

Users who are viewing this thread