Star Martial God Technique - Ch. 430

Daaaaaaaang this got bad so quickly. Tales of Demons and Gods is getting dumb, too.

Mad Snail must be trying to retire.

kid sacrifices for parents
parents sacrifice for kid

both couldnt see this coming

loses power until some "last chance" powerup to win

yawn
especially with the art and translation
ew

it's actually a very common plot twist in dramas these days. The strongest at the moment only need like on more flick to finish it for good then using talk no jutsu or fake slow-mo, giving the chance for the opponent to get to the people who were suppose to run away because of their uselessness in that situation (and they have some connection to the strongest).
It's not frustating, but it's boring because that plot twist was used to many times to count.

The story so far was interesting, this plot twist were stupid, bullshit and innecessary, the parents knew they're powrless since the Moonwhatever clan attacked their village and they knew it. They knew they only pull the ankles of their son and their insist in do it? That's no even logic or sentimentalism. Mad Snail dissapointed me with this one.

I've said this before. Mad Snail is good at writing new stories to be interesting and at introducing you to the world and initial characters (when the scale is small) and that is it. After that point his writing needs A LOT of work. It downright sucks in my opinion. He either needs to find a way to stay interested or cut his stories by at least half.

Users who are viewing this thread