Star Martial God Technique

@JustNatsuki no I think he is a cousin or something like that, hence why he was treated so roughly and thought of so badly in other chapters.

I was reading this on a different site and realise some pages were missing on <removed aggreagator link>

I'm officially dropping this, this has got to be the blandest, most generic AND most annoying story I've ever read. The author literally pulls stuff out of his ass ALL THE TIME. :x
Character building? Why bother.
World building? Who cares.
The author just nonchalantly adds things during random dialogues as if they were common knowledge, and doesn't even bother to give any further explanation.
It started off as a your genetic story about martial arts and spiritual cultivation, and by the chapter 65 (where I stopped) we have the main character casually mentioning a supposed demon lord that should awaken some time in the future.. Where did this demon lord come from? When did the author bothered to explain that something like this existed? And this is just ONE example, because the author has been doing this since chapter one. I'm afraid that If I continue reading this, the author might turn the MC into someone that was truck'd and that he actually only is so OP because he has cheat powers given by God. ROFL D:
Another thing that annoyed me is the excessive marriage bullshit talking ~ Like WTH? The MC isn't in a romantic relationship with any of the girls introduced up to the point where I stopped reading, the MC haven't even said anything about liking any of the girls in a romantic way, and most importantly: the MC barely even know the girls, they literally just met.. And the other characters are going around saying things like "You're a peasant, you have no hope of ever marrying her because blah blah blah..." almost every chapter. LOL
~
Anyways, my point is.. I don't recommend reading this. :s

@firefox1234
Thanks for letting me know, I wasn't aware of that.
Also, I should probably start to avoid this author's works, saves me the disappointment. rofl

Contributor
Note : I marathoned and Re-read from start, and I found a missing chapter
Since ch.16 is empty, actually there is a chapter between 28 to 29
But now i fixed it

Dex-chan lover
Whoever reads manhwa/mahua on manga sites needs to be cursed.

Dex-chan lover
read till chapter 120 just to realise this is Mad Snail is the author.

Mad Snail is famous for plot full of hole, female lead that chase after mc just to die (and mc realise how he actually love that female lead is) , story that start strong but fall apart, ending that dont have actual ending or terrible

Well I enjoyed it, considering I've grown to hate cultivation stories. The problem is the novel was dropped for reasons I don't know. So the manga might have a rushed ending in the future, who knows? Spoiler ahead... read at your own risk.
Xia Yuning and An xuenyun both become MCs women. Shangguan xuan and lin hong join MC in stopping the final boss. Lives sorta happily ever after?

Code:
We have spoiler tags for a reason

Fed-Kun's army
A series pleasantly free of most of the failures that characterize most Chinese cultivation stories. Decent characters, some character growth, plot holes are minor, and the MC is powerful without being stupidly OP. 8/10.

Voting as of chapter 210.

Users who are viewing this thread