Stargazing Dog

Dex-chan lover
And just so you all know, you cry just as much or even more the second and third time that you read it, no matter how much time passes.

And it is a great read every time.

I want a vol 3 tho.

This is a wonderful story. I encourage everyone to give it a try, yes you will probably cry a lot, but after the tears, you'll find peace. At some point in life, we all need to let go and carry on living. This story reminds me of cherishing what we have and living to the fullest.

Truly beautifully written and illustrated. Each chapter had its way of making me cry, that's how good this is. I love how the different chapters focus on different characters and yet they are interconnected. Amazing storytelling, even if the art style is not to your preference, I hope you will continue to read at least the first chapter completely. 10/10 Recommend.

Great eyebleach - while the series is wholesome, its so.. heart wrenching
especially if you are heavily attached with the characters.
I highly recommend reading or atleast giving this series a try. 11/10.

A beautiful story about a man and a dog
really hate the wife and daughter though, especially since out of ALL of the jobs she picked she had to get care worker... How about taking care of your chronic diseased husband instead of kicking him out of the house?

Users who are viewing this thread