Starsector stories

Double-page supporter
I wanna hear your best star sector stories

For me it’s the time I managed to befriend both the luddic path And pirates. So I basically got free and easy access to ports which are constantly have shortages meaning I managed to get to the millions in credits with out ever leaving the core in a couple months

Dex-chan lover
An excerpt from my personal logs:

Capt. Dick Richards: Perfunctory command ship MoonMoon
July 14 Cycle 210
I've grown weary of my own colony and the dirge of hassles that it has wrought. Its time for somewhere new. somewhere better. First place we went to was promising a jungle world, a solid class V. cant be worse than what my people are already dealing with. But the second... Now that's where my fun really began, I found what was obviously an old system long since gone. In one run around the planets i managed to more than quadruple my own holdings, fill my holds. And aquired enough old world blueprints and tools that i should have not a single trouble with my new colony once i get it up and running. I cant wait to start crafting my own Fleets, Among the blueprints i found were antimatter blasters, and Afflictor class frigates. This is a good day. Unfortunately it also brought to mind a different kind of problem for my newest line of work, I need more tonnage and more people. It's Time to expand the fleet.

Double-page supporter
@bigtiddyoneesan wait class V is the best possible world what do you mean it can’t be worse it is the best possible worlds. Also it’s domain era not old world. I cant tell if your an actual player or a shit poster as afflicter class frigates are a thing .

Dex-chan lover
@immortalartisan
It's copied from a forum post on the Starsector forums. I've never played Staraptor. Hope you find some users that have though. (Tbh tho, finding them on a manga site might not be the most efficient.)

Users who are viewing this thread