Starting From Today I'll Work as a City Lord - Ch. 27 - The Beautiful Cat-Woman Saves The Hero

WHY DOESN'T THE MC HAVE A PISTOL OR A FUCKING KNIFE HES AN ADULT RIGHT HE CAN BUY A PISTOL IF NOT HE SHOULD AT LEAST HAVE A WEAPON

Fed-Kun's army
Okay, where is the beautiful cat woman? I only see Mina here....
XD (just trolling)

@NizzBizz He's not in america where everyone can just buy firearms. and he is Chinese, that means even more regulations for firearms. there's no way he possesses any firearm

Ok but can’t he possess a knife or then what about the other world can’t he have a sword there. Why doesn’t he have a single weapon being unarmed in a world where laws are scarce is probably very bad.

Thanks for the chapter!
Gotta admit thought they were going after MC. Cunning plan to go through all this to kill Mina while leaving him alone. After all, he's nobility so there'd be trouble and an investigation if he dies if for no other reason than to discourage people from thinking can get away with harming nobles. However, Mina is a servant and a beastkin so only MC would be able to make a fuss about her death while everyone else (maybe not the townsfolk but the nobles certainly would,) are going to take their fellow human assassin's side and lame excuses over what they consider an inferior species little better than property due to prejudice. Also, with her gone it makes MC more vulnerable and easier to assassinate.

@NizzBizz He probably doesn't have a weapon because he has no how to use one. Granted should have something can use but even a gun needs maintenance occasionally so it'll work right and not break or foul up.

Dex-chan lover
Such foolish bandits. While it is true that this cat-beastwoman is beautiful, she also has very sharp claws.

This is easily one of the stupidest things I’ve ever read, I hate myself for keeping on reading it but I have nothing else to read rn so I guess I’ll keep suffering

Users who are viewing this thread