Starting From Today I'll Work as a City Lord

anyone know where to find web novel ch 863+ as txt, instead of a watermarked image with bold underline?
as a manhua there are just so many skips that happen.

@TOOR Scans why is ch 19 incomplete where is fat beastmen completing all food from bucket and anri scolding them page.

Can someone add the "Monster Girls" genre to this? I think it qualifies. Other examples here: https://mangadex.org/genre/64

Edit: thanks!!!

Dex-chan lover
There's another series like this, Hopefully someone knows it. The MC Starts off in a poor village and ends up going on a journey to the outside to go on his journey to become rich.

If anyone wants spoilers

at chapter 103 he ''eats'' the catgirl

I read until chapter 170. Totally ripped off from release that witch. I don't know this manhua released first or "Release that witch". But every event is very similar to "Release that witch". Just switched witch to beastman and Prince to other world traveler.

Wait looking at the comments, theres still people who are reading up to chap 100+. Im dropping this lol

@JBBJSBB they are the rips from manhuaus... fair warning that all of those are very badly done speed machine translations.. bad grammar i can take but there are some panels where they didnt do clean up, no proof reading (for craps sake there is a difference between a slaver and a slave!) which lead to confusing dialogues and worst is the insane lack of consistency. One moment its using the english names, reverts to ch names and then devolves to what i can only assume phonetic pinyin of the names which means in one comic you are literally seeing characters call the same person with 2 different names....

Group Leader
@RocKM Thankx, I didn't start reading those. If it's Machine translated, then I'm gonna wait for "TOOR Scans" ones.

Users who are viewing this thread