Starting Gate! Uma Musume Pretty Derby

Group Leader
Joined
Jan 20, 2018
Messages
57
Reuploading, series is dropped since there was another guy doing it (faster?), which is also the reason why Chapter 3 doesn't exist.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 21, 2018
Messages
840
Hope the translation will get some wind with the anime running and game coming out in the future.
 
Group Leader
Joined
Mar 31, 2018
Messages
49
Hello, NinetyTwo from Gungnir Heart speaking.

The Starting Gate - Uma Musume Pretty Derby - is now picked up by the Uma Musume community yet again! As such, I am uploading it on their behalf. I worked on TLC/QC for this work, but all credit goes to the Uma Musume translation community for their efforts. We hope to continue the series and keep the community going!
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 5, 2020
Messages
708
So is the manga over or is it still going because I'm seeing conflicting information on both sides.
 
Aggregator gang
Joined
Oct 2, 2024
Messages
187
Oh wow the chapters are actually recent. These are re-upload and just translation?
 
Active member
Joined
Jul 4, 2025
Messages
60
so, any one gonna pick up where the umamusume scant group left off? Or am I gonna have to learn japanese?
That's crazy so no one has translated this at all? Oguris manga has long since been finished.

Also applesused's link is a paid site btw the freebies are only valid until the 3rd.😂
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top