Starting out as Friends With a Yankee Girl - Ch. 12

I have a weird feeling he might fall out of love and shes falling faster in love. Will never happen but. Aye .

Fed-Kun's army
>Teach a guy how to have better interpersonal relationships with girl
>suddenly guy starts getting friendly with other girls
>get jealous

talk about shooting yourself in the foot

Double-page supporter
@notos
That's the burden of being a "fixer." I've heard of it before. In fact, I personally know people who've dated someone, made that person into a better version of themselves, and then got dumped because that person figured they could "trade up."
It's happened to both males and females.
In closing: Humans are fucking garbage.

Fed-Kun's army
How coincidental of the Mysterious Heroine XX cosplay to occur during the Revival: FGO Summer 2019 event.

Dex-chan lover
Since she turned him down the first time I hope she will confess next. Thank you for the chapter

Group Leader
This poor dude. He's either a moron or a masochist if he continues to hang around with a chick who will slap him out of nowhere for no good reason. If only he could fall in love with a girl who will like him for who he is, not one who wants to mold him into something he's not.

Fed-Kun's army
Nice, FGO reference

I'll be rolling on the second Summer Festival banner for Summer BB, so maybe MHXX will grace my rolls in the process.

Dex-chan lover
So this is how she is gonna behave from now on just because they used to be friends so long ago that she didnt even remember it?

Dex-chan lover
@MrMcNasty Yeah that type of stuff is wack but I think this situation is kinda different. She didn’t even make any moves or get into a relationship in this case so there’s no trade up happening. The guy might downgrade his viewpoint on their relationship to platonic over time, and just move on: unlike the trading you mentioned.

Users who are viewing this thread