Starting out as Friends With a Yankee Girl - Ch. 29

Group Leader
Oh right, if someone know the raw for the chapter 31 (base on the chapter 31 of the other team doing this series in other language), please dm me or just reply here the link cause we can't procure chapter 31, but have the ones from chapter 32 onwards. Would greatly help if someone have it, thanks

Also, it's funny seeing the welcome back but thanks. As the cover page have it, I only did the translation so I'm just waiting for the othee member to do the rest. And chapter 30 is done but would probably upload it next week, just because 草草

Dex-chan lover
It's been so long I don't really remember the story.

Was this the one with the super preachy girl who was also going to go on a random date with a college guy?

Oh right, if someone know the raw for the chapter 31 (base on the chapter 31 of the other team doing this series in other language), please dm me or just reply here the link cause we can't procure chapter 31, but have the ones from chapter 32 onwards. Would greatly help if someone have it, thanks

Also, it's funny seeing the welcome back but thanks. As the cover page have it, I only did the translation so I'm just waiting for the othee member to do the rest. And chapter 30 is done but would probably upload it next week, just because 草草
just a quick search on the sites of raw providers: there are vols from 1 to 8 available
Chapter 31 seems to be the end of vol.5, but there is one problem with "free" raws, their quality is rather low ~ 720x1020
I don’t know which ones were used by the other team, maybe these were upscaled and cleaned, or maybe they had their own purchased
I can download and share it with you, as well as upscale it through waifu2x if u want

Group Leader
just a quick search on the sites of raw providers: there are vols from 1 to 8 available
Chapter 31 seems to be the end of vol.5, but there is one problem with "free" raws, their quality is rather low ~ 720x1020
I don’t know which ones were used by the other team, maybe these were upscaled and cleaned, or maybe they had their own purchased
I can download and share it with you, as well as upscale it through waifu2x if u want
Thaw would be great ngl. Also, if you can, don't upscale it yet cause I'm uncomfortable scanlating upscaled ones (cause it mostly got zoomed). I also got waifu2x and will upscale the image after the scanlation. Thanks in advance though. I'm not really good at searching raws and the other member usually procure it but can't.

I haven't even started translating chapter 32 cause it just doesn't feel right to skip a chapter (no matter how short it is). So, just dm me or send however you want the file to me, thanks

Group Leader
I just realized I'm not the one who would typeset and redraw it so, you can also upscale it first
Thaw would be great ngl. Also, if you can, don't upscale it yet cause I'm uncomfortable scanlating upscaled ones (cause it mostly got zoomed). I also got waifu2x and will upscale the image after the scanlation. Thanks in advance though. I'm not really good at searching raws and the other member usually procure it but can't.

I haven't even started translating chapter 32 cause it just doesn't feel right to skip a chapter (no matter how short it is). So, just dm me or send however you want the file to me, thanks

It's been so long I don't really remember the story.

Was this the one with the super preachy girl who was also going to go on a random date with a college guy?
And the spineless delusional beta make Mc who is a big self insert yes

Users who are viewing this thread