Starting out as Friends With a Yankee Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Boy Started A Friendship With The Yankee Girl (1)

Group Leader
@Wralth Well, a suggestion from my friend that it would be better more like that. Sorry to create a long confusion like this, better make sure not to do something like this for the nest volume😅

Group Leader
I forgot to a tell what those manga are, so I'll tell them here. One of them is, almost everybody knows; My hero Academia and the other one is a doujinshi of an onee-san type. Just search the name that's there (just type the name what's there, even not typing accurately should also do it). I can't remember clearly or else I'd have put it here.

Dex-chan lover
I like how she says not to project his ideas and stuff onto her, while doing the same thing to him. she’s like “ you’re interrupting me when I say stuff , do you expect me to say “awesome” or sth?”just a rough quote when in reality he’s probably just exited about sharing stuff that he likes to his crush. and lastly I would like to apologize for reading too deep into this innocent little manga, I shall punish myself.BY COMMITTING SEPPUKU

Users who are viewing this thread