Starting out as Friends With a Yankee Girl

Why would you ruin a heartwarming manga like this with an NTR doujin cancer that turns out to be canon? Fuck it Im out. this author is an idiot

Everyone is talking about an NTR chapter thats cannon but I don't see one? Maybe they took it down or something but to me its just a nice light hearted romance that is slowly but surely progressing.

@calmbreez in a doujinshi the heroine gets fucked and probably blackmailed by a dude who works at a flower shop behind the mc back, you can see it on nhentai: #258471, I like to believe it was not cannon
Also, people speculate that the mc gets ntr back in chapter 6.5 because the heroine sent him a sexy Santa pic by accident "for her job" and she meant to send it to "Risa" one of her female friends that shows up in some chapters. Honestly, it just looks like she meant to send the pics to Risa, she even states that she wanted a pic from her too before she realizes it was the mc. but I can see where people get the ntr idea.

Dex-chan lover
I dont get why people are surprised about the NTR doujin. It took 5 chapters for me to hate this pathetic wimp of an MC, textbook wimpy self-obsessed virgin who loses the girl.

Bruh. The girl is like a super rare limited-time event SSR while the MC here is someone who wants a girlfriend for the sake of having a girlfriend. Lmao the fuck bro

Ayyo why the fuck the author made ntr doujin of this series mane,Fuck the author killed this series vibe 😔😔😭

I understand the supernatural tag. Ain’t no way in Hell a beta, teary-eyed pervert finds himself in the situations of this story.

Anyhow, there is actual communication, so I’m shocked beyond words. It’s great!
It’s mocking and reforming beta, teary-eyed perverts. Chapter 8 got me like damn! Those talking about the doujin are missing brain cells. NTR? They aren’t even dating. The guy has a one-sided affection. Grow up, like the girl said. Win the girl’s heart and gain the relationship first. Don’t expect life to hand you everything on a platter. If you can’t handle a girl who is open about having relationships before, or not being interested, shut up, and move on. Self-pity is worthless.

Is it just me or the story is kinda all over the place,. I dont know if its the translations wrong or the storyline is just out of order, its hella confusing😕😕😕
And the supernatural tag, is it the loli deliquent/young lookin "moms" in the series?
And heck loli'mom riding a z900rs kinda supernatural'ish to me 😂😂😂😂😂

I got through 3 chapters before dropping it. I'd need to turn to modern Western media to find a more preachy character than this girl, and it would still be tough.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait the ntr is cannon or not I don’t care but I keep seeing both sides so I’m not sure

IDK where all these NTR comments coming from!!! ... its just short and good slow love story type manga ...

Its just mc acts like pussy but our fmc trys to teach him how to be brave and strong ...

Well take a look and you guys will get it ...

This is basically "Yankee trains a Betamale".

All her advice is good and a lot of the guys misunderstanding are probably betas. Sad!

Nei

Dex-chan lover
@tejarebel the author made an actual doujinshi with the girl fucking another guy, but as far as I know it's not canon. I can totally understand people that were turn off by that, feels really weird to do something like that while you are trying to do a wholesome manga about romance at the same type, maybe it even damages your reputation with editorials and shit, making it less probable for you to get it serialized. I'm not sure if the doujinshi came first or if the popularity of the web manga made him want to make a quick cash tho.

Users who are viewing this thread