Starting Today, We’re Childhood Friends - Ch. 102 - Childhood Friend and Birthday Party

Supporter
20240223031701-998a8426-me.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Romance is in the air but we’ve been burned too many times to count. We have to assume the punch line will be something like “Staying over in each others rooms is so childhood friends!” but there is hope. Her friends constant teasing about aida must of sparked something.

Double-page supporter
Romance is in the air but we’ve been burned too many times to count. We have to assume the punch line will be something like “Staying over in each others rooms is so childhood friends!” but there is hope. Her friends constant teasing about aida must of sparked something.
They already started to realize their own feelings towards each other, now I feel something good is coming

Dex-chan lover
I've seen it on 4chan and it's not punchline chapter, I liked it at least
If you want to spoil yourself,
since he can smell that yuzu stuff, she says she can smell him in return and that she likes his smell (as is normal for childhood friends), then she ends up on top on him in her bed just as the mom comes in with treats and makes face like "Ara, I'm getting son-in-law, though I hope it won't be shotgun wedding"

Dex-chan lover
I've seen it on 4chan and it's not punchline chapter, I liked it at least
If you want to spoil yourself,
since he can smell that yuzu stuff, she says she can smell him in return and that she likes his smell (as is normal for childhood friends), then she ends up on top on him in her bed just as the mom comes in with treats and makes face like "Ara, I'm getting son-in-law, though I hope it won't be shotgun wedding"
NK12Oz3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread