Starting Today, We’re Childhood Friends - Vol. 10 Ch. 89 - Childhood Friend and Lip Balm

Dex-chan lover
LOL interesting to focus on lip balms when other than in some shoujo stuff most artists don't bother to draw detailed 'lips' or like noses haha

Tho i prolly wouldn't have shared lip balm even with another girl unless it's one of those tube ones/circular ones you could spread versus a straight stick but that's just me

Dex-chan lover
I mean, kissing is the number 1 way cold sores (aka. Herpes HSV-1 ) spreads but there are tons of risks anytime you swap fluids with another person.
Would you kiss someone with a big cold sore? But people do, and it spreads.
Do you sanitize bottles of water or other drinks before taking a sip? Seriously, this is such crazy overkill. If someone has a sore, they just say "I have a sore, don't drink after me, give me a cup" and that's it. If they're ill or have a sore, they say "sorry, don't kiss me" and that's it. Not sharing anything is just germ paranoia.

What's next, not shaking hands because that's "unhygienic" according to some people?

Dex-chan lover
Do you sanitize bottles of water or other drinks before taking a sip? Seriously, this is such crazy overkill. If someone has a sore, they just say "I have a sore, don't drink after me, give me a cup" and that's it. If they're ill or have a sore, they say "sorry, don't kiss me" and that's it. Not sharing anything is just germ paranoia.

What's next, not shaking hands because that's "unhygienic" according to some people?
DID YOU FORGET ABOUT COVID 19 FOR FUCK SAKES???? COVID 19, REMEMBER THAT!!!!
YES HANDSHAKES CAN BE DANGEROUS TOO, HOLY FUCK.

Did you completely forget the global pandemic? Did you completely forget millions of people dying from being unhygienic? It’s not paranoia, calling it paranoia is so facetious and ignoring the past half decade. Why the fuck would you share stuff casually after that? Are you a fucking idiot? Do you want to catch Covid?

DID YOU FORGET ABOUT COVID 19 FOR FUCK SAKES???? COVID 19, REMEMBER THAT!!!!
YES HANDSHAKES CAN BE DANGEROUS TOO, HOLY FUCK.

Did you completely forget the global pandemic? Did you completely forget millions of people dying from being unhygienic? It’s not paranoia, calling it paranoia is so facetious and ignoring the past half decade. Why the fuck would you share stuff casually after that? Are you a fucking idiot? Do you want to catch Covid?
Stfu retard

Users who are viewing this thread