Stepmother's Friends - Ch. 36

Better translations here. Thank you for the chapter! But anyway, I like I said before the stepmom is the best character, and the MC would be a damn fool to let her go. Plus, his father is not even having sex with her what's holding him back? Dude got a beautiful and he's not making love to her. I see what the author is doing, but I'm still rooting for the stepmom.

@batnova what do you mean? Remember when mc and nayeon were together and they started sex in front of the doorway where step mom was getting served up proper by the old man?

@maxmustermane Not really. The MC's father isn't making love to her at all. All he's been doing is just spanking her ass and pushing a giant ass dildo in her vagina. That's not making love at all. Plus, the MC even question his dad and stepmom's relationship that it's more sex-friends than husband and wife. That old man is just wasting her.

Well, this is a harem, so its a given MC will get his chance with all the girls, stepmom included, but I hope he ends up with Nayeon, her embarassed face is top tier xD

Well nothing special happened in chapter 36, only some stepmom tease from author, but the best girl Nayeon is back and i'm waiting so much for some action with her in today chapter. I still hope that MC will dominate redhead in one day!

Dex-chan lover
The translation feels more natural, but has some mistakes as well.
This line in particular was bad:
> Naeyon: "Anyways, you can't do anything with him. Why is it only my mom who's so messed up?"

Users who are viewing this thread