Stepmother's Friends - Ch. 39

Fed-Kun's army
dang and here i thought he'd hold out for his love for her. rip lol.

Dex-chan lover
I like how he cared about Nayeon there, best girl.

Ppl that talked about recording, it was the redhead phone, what would be the point of recording sth on it?

I think that most possible scenario would be MC baiting redhead for reverse game since that was one sided and it was no way that he could win with someone so experienced and redhead "pride" won't let her refuse.

Second possibility is that 10 minutes just passed but its less likely.

Third one even less likely, he becomes her slave for a short time but then something happens and redhead let him fuck her and she cums so much she release him of being "slave".

Dex-chan lover
You know you can hold back from ejaculating the same way you hold in a piss. The semen just goes into your bladder instead.

Dex-chan lover
lol there was no way he was gonna win that 10mins was waaay to long

When she said 10 min I just knew he was fucked... But was obvious the author was going this way with the way everything was setup. It would have actually been more interesting to see her become the slave IMO but ah well.

HELL YEAH! I'm glad the MC lost the game to best girl Gyeon-Eun! Plus, he clearly had no chance to win a sex game against a beautiful sadist. Now he just needs to find a way to seduce her! Great chapter!

@Hejti
You can just record a short video or take a couple of photos and then send them to your own phone or even e-mail. That said, Nayeon being Nayeon prooobably didn't do that so let's see what happens.

Dex-chan lover
@Hasekun yeah u are right, didn't think about that possibility, but its 200 IQ move to much for Nayeon xD

that whole game was pointless, MC already have so much against them that he should act more confident

How sensitive can someone be, this dude looks like he is drugged.

Double-page supporter
Couldn’t he use his legs to push her away or spin on that chair to stall time and win?

I knew it might end like that... I wonder what's gonna happen to MC now. It just fucked up that redhead is first person knowing about MC and Nayeon. Maybe stepmom or someone do something to help him. It will be good to see that MC will try challenge her too with something, maybe we will see MC dominating redhead(remember he still have that pill) and it's what i want to see so much! I also wonder why Nayeon didn't want to redhead telling stepmom about them. Why she is scared? What is big secret here and what is true stepmom face behind all of this and AV stuff? I'm waiting so much for next chapters and what's gonna happen.

Users who are viewing this thread