Still Sick - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
>New girl
>The girl who replaced her spot on the magazine at that too.
Nope. Nope. Nope.
Abandon ship.

Dex-chan lover
I've worked in the entertainment industry before, and if this is an accurate representation of how things work in Japan, then it's waaay different than how things work in the states.

In my experience, there's no way an editor would badger someone that much. They'll tell you to make changes, and they'll drop you if they don't like what you're making, but the absolute #1 concern to end all others is deadlines. Meeting deadlines and making sales are the bottom line, an editor that stalls a release for their own artistic reasons would get canned immediately.

Page 8, panel 2, Shimizu channeling the big gay energy. Here's hoping the next round of drama isn't too obnoxious, and we can get back to these idiots being cute and gay at each other.

Dex-chan lover
There's still so much stuff they're keeping to themselves instead of sharing with eachother. A little ''intimacy'' might actually do them a ton of good. Come on Shimizu, muster up your courage and give your girlfriend the proverbial D !

Dex-chan lover
4B8mFeA.jpg

This is so exploitable.

Dex-chan lover
TOUDOU WTF

I know this will probably be a worthwhile experience for her, but she already had planssss

Goddammit

Dex-chan lover
This relationship is not that healthy so far. Maekawa is kind of special, and not in a good way.

Users who are viewing this thread