Still Sick - Vol. 3 Ch. 23.5 - Epilogue

Dex-chan lover
The feels. The yuri-tastic feels. Why couldn't I be born a girl, in Japan, in 2-D, in a yuri magazine? Dang reality.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Aww this was my favorite in the genre :( had a lot of heart, and there's a sense of maturity that I haven't really gotten from even the most critically acclaimed yuri manga; very minimal character tropyness, plot elements and interactions that felt real, really nice pacing, all topped off by Akashi's great art style. Certainly not one of those emotional rollercoaster or very dramatic type of works, but this just goes to show you can make a great story without that

Will be missing the time where I could look forwards to another chapter, and I'm definitely going to end up buying and re-reading this many times in the future-- can't wait to see what this author comes up with next

Thank you for the TL, it's been a great ride!

Dex-chan lover
I'm gona miss those amazing fucking reactions of their faces turning into bears/lions OTL fucking love this series

Dex-chan lover
This was short but great manga. Thx for your hard work translating this for us

thanks for the chapter
don't be horny
Screen_Shot_2020-04-28_at_12.21.48_PM.png

Fed-Kun's army
This was a great ride, I loved seeing these two come to grips with their awkwardness and grow up for themselves and for each other! Thank you so much!

Thank you for all your work on this series! So glad to see this had a definitely queer, happy ending.

Thank you so mucb S.A.D.
THIS IS an incredible series and the first part instantly drew me in as well. I will definitely keep following your TL work and support the artist! ❤️

Dex-chan lover
Ouch, aw, the big SAD, can you feel it?
Cause I sure can.
But perhaps the real story is the friends we made along the way

Double-page supporter
Yuri manga rarely run long enough to feel fulfilling, nor do they tend to end so well. What a lovely series it has been.

BRUH THIS IS ONE OF THE GOOD YURI SERIES THAT DIDNT EVEN NEED SOME EDGY TEENS OR SOME ACTION LIKE ISEKAI OR WHATEVER. Sheesh I really love this, just taking the realistic sense and letting the girls realize their changes

Users who are viewing this thread