Story About Marrying a Tidy JK Who Suddenly Called Out

Dex-chan lover
If it's just a bunch of one-page smut, is it really a manga? 99% of hentai has more substance than this.

i don't think this would exactly tickle the fbi's fancy so i'm not gonna touch this with the world's longest pole

Power Uploader
@jefferychan I have already contacted BraveDude8 (moderator).... This is a smut (borderline-H) manga... Not hentai..

Dex-chan lover
@BraveDude8
I'm assuming it was moved & merged by you, since @AthK said s/he contacted you, but all the merged (Chinese & English) chapters from the other side are broken.

@comeonnow0
the [incest] tag is incorrect
I believe there was a part where it indicates they're siblings. But, I can't check the Chinese chapters right now since it's broken. Chinese chapters are way ahead btw.

Aaaand the chapters are gone.

Anyone remember the name of the group who translated the 6 chapters? I looked at the raws, and I saw the pages where he gave her a ring, so I really want to know where I can find where to view the rest of the chapters translated.

Dex-chan lover
And it was moved to the wholesome world of hentai, naisu

Dex-chan lover
@AthK tbh looking at the raws it’s definitely hentai

If we are going for not hentai but smut i’d go for this one

https://mangadex.org/title/49541/daily-life-with-my-tsundere-little-sister

Cause you never really see the sex here besides cum stain on her clothed body and off screen sex noises but due to it being loli content I can see why they put an H tag on it

And it’s sitting at a nice 8 rating I don’t want it to get review bomb just because it has loli+incest on it.

Users who are viewing this thread