Story of a "Jobless" Champion and a Princess Who Together Find Their Happiness - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
So fuzzy...

She's good at improvised cooking.

Nah, secrets don't make women more beautiful. It makes them harder to understand, for better or usually worse.

Best teacher. She does have a point, in that a lot of cooking is just repeating the same things with different ingredients.

No, she didn't jump any levels. Just remove the poisonous parts. What's so difficult about that?

I wonder if more or fewer screws loose than Korona?

Destroying a country isn't a bad thing if the country is bad. Well, depending on how you do it.

Well, he is thinking about all the variables he can think of. It's a good start, but maybe not do all of them at once.

The dialogue is a bit difficult to parse, in this group's release, but I'm glad they're picking up the series.

Dex-chan lover
Korona takes this manga up another level. She got taken aback by how our boy wants to make something for her. Then I wonder if she'll leave in 10 days or so, because it's too specific.
Also, poor Richter.

Aggregator gang
Is it just me, or are the pages taken from a single longstrip image, and then cut a bit unevenly?

Users who are viewing this thread