Story of a "Jobless" Champion and a Princess Who Together Find Their Happiness - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2

Dex-chan lover
@DragonK123
All he did was inquire about MC's profession. And considering in this world professions seem to be a huge deal and the fact that she's a princess, an attendant/noble/whatever position he is (he seems to be a high ranker) inquiring about something like that about the complete stranger the kingdom's princess took in is nothing taboo or rude or anything.

As for the dickheads who started disparaging MC, that's still not on the guy. He can't control how others react.

For all we know he could also be a rude asshole. Or he could be sympathetic or just curious to MC's situation. But we haven't actually seen his reaction so as for now he's simply a neutral party who got a mop in the face for what OTHER PEOPLE said. And if he reacts like any rational human being, he'll now get pissed at MC and the maid, she gets points for defending MC but go after the correct people next time, and any potential goodwill he might have harbored is squandered.

TL;DR the guy didn't do shit (yet) except ask an innocuous question and got a mop in the face for other people's reactions. Comments are justified in being annoyed for his sake based on what we know so far.

Aggregator gang
i kinda feel bad for "ritcher" he even didn't say anything yet...

This guy fucking sucks, maybe if he wasn’t such a fucking loser who needs the approval of others he wouldn’t of be such a bitch. He’s clearly strong as fuck but he lacks a spine.

Dex-chan lover
who is this douche and why is he barging into the princess's room? the way he talks about her it doesn't sound like their siblings so i'm going to assume he's a noble. pretty sure doing what he did is worthy is severe punishment if not execution, also where are the guards? no guards for the princess's room?

Nice Krona, good job! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Emm.. what? that guy not only didn't said something he didn't even react in a bad way.. he was just there with a serious look.. did I miss a page??? Krona is just stuoid...

Dex-chan lover
@VadjanD you missed nothing, my thoughts exactly
but hey he's part of the bad crowd
guilty by association never question Krona she's just sooo kawaiii hHHhhhUUUUrrrrRrrRrr total WaiFu

Maid... i really like what you did and the intention behind it... but you literally went for the only guy on that group that didnt say anything bad!

the richter guy didnt say anything but in my opinion its because he kept quiet while the princess was being mocked that he deserved what krona chan did , because you could tell he is the leader of that group.KRONA4LIFE!!!

@zer0answers Really? He's so spineless he was about to beat the shit out of a bunch of nobles, until the chad maid stepped in and stopped him from presumably doing something that could get him executed? Are we even reading the same series? You faggots are so impatient these days, you won't even wait until chapter 5 before you start bitching about how the MC should be ripping out the spines of everyone who looks at him funny.

Users who are viewing this thread